Workouts for Fast Fitness and Fat Loss
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has grown in popularity over the last few years. If you want rapid fat loss, fast body transformation and incredible fitness in quicktime, HIIT is the go to exercise. Its tough, fun and you get results.
We publish lots of workouts and articles on HIIT. Check below and pick the workout the suits your individual needs.
- HIIT Jump Rope Training - HIIT jump rope workouts are the perfect exercise…right? It’s phenomenal .., stripping off fat and building your anaerobic system, strengthing everything in your body, and increasing muscle coordination and balance. You can do it at home and the equipment is cheap…. Theres just one problem. Most of us can’t do a HIIT rope jump workout…….we […]
- The Tabata Workout - Four Minutes long, Eight Sets of Fat Burning Intensity The Tabata workout is the routine Olympic speed skaters used to ramp up their already phenomenal fitness…..and its only four minutes long. Its one brutal way to get a dream body by exercising 12 minutes a week. No……that isn’t a mistype. Tabata workouts are the single […]
- HIIT Ab Workouts – 4 World Class Core Workouts - These HIIT Ab workouts will tone your abs, build your core and burn fat. Not only does HIIT burn fat, but it can work the core and strengthen it. Below are four different HIIT ab workouts. The first one really targets your abs and includes cardio to burn off the fat that hides the abs. […]
- The Six Benefits of HIIT - The benefits of HIIT completely outway cardio! Its easy to say that, but how do you know? Below we look at several of the scientific studies done on Interval training to show its benefits of HIIT. 1. Intense HIIT workouts burn off 114% more of your weight Intense HIIT creates different stresses on the body, […]
- What is HIIT - HIIT is basically exercise which consists of activity at high intensity for a period of time, followed by low intensity exercise for a period of time. These ‘sets’ are repeated. Sprint Intervals The high intensity portion are called Sprint Intervals. Sprint intervals are measured either by time or distance. They can be as short as […]
- Strip Away Fat With This HIIT Elliptical Workout - Ramp up your fatloss with this HIIT Workout for elliptical machines This HIIT elliptical workout will burn more fat than any other elliptical training routine. Its also a great routine for someone just starting with Interval Training. Here’s how: As you know, HIIT creates better fat loss through explosive, fast paced workouts. Think of these […]
- HIIT For Beginners - We all know HIIT can produce incredible results with fitness and fatloss. But HIIT for beginners is incredibly strenuous, especially if you haven’t exercised in a while. So how exactly do you start? Here’s where most people go wrong. The head off to the closest field, fondly remember the days of the high school athletic […]